[talk-ph] Fwd: ideas on importing deped schools db to OSM

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 10:17:51 UTC 2013

Hi,

This has been in my Inbox for more than a year.  Forwarding to the
list for public discussion and next steps.

Data coverage is here:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-2WZQ1DwK_xZFBhQmRQTC1rUXM/edit?usp=sharing

Incidentally, I found this slide today:
http://www.slideshare.net/rexsgalos/school-mapping-deped