[talk-ph] Mini-SOTM-PH 2013 on December 14

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 04:07:45 UTC 2013

Dear everyone,

SOTM-PH 2013 will be in 3 days. We have a good mix of presentation and
hacking activites for the 2 days [0] and also speakers not only from
the Philippines but from other countries as well.

Some updates:
 - WB and HOT will sponsor dinner for Saturday so we can extend
mapping stories till the evening. Thanks!
 - Schwags/souvenirs are now delivered
 - there is time for short/lightning talks in the evening so if you
have anything to share (a mapping story, an idea, etc), you can do so
in the lightning talk session.

[0] wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/State_of_the_Map_Philippines_2013