[talk-ph] Just got back from an Aid Mission to the Remote Caluya Islands West of Borocay

Mark Cupitt markcupitt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 23:27:57 UTC 2013

Hi Oslec.

Can you nominate specific barangarys (Coordinates would be a huge help) Our
priorities are the Elderly and Children, Most in Need and we work closest
to the Typhoon track outwards. I will pass onto the Military (who are very
responsive) and our group to look at.

Any specific info that will help them make the assessment as to what is
needed will be a big help. We do not have enough resources on the ground to
assess each area individually with eyes on, so as much information as you
can provide will help a lot.

Cheers mark

Regards

Mark Cupitt

"If we change the world, let it bear the mark of our intelligence"

See me on LinkedIn <http://ph.linkedin.com/in/markcupitt>

*See me on StackExchange <http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/17846/mark-c>*

The contents of this email are intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed and may contain
recipient, you must not disclose, copy, distribute,
or use the contents of this email. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete the email and any attachments.