[talk-ph] Just got back from an Aid Mission to the Remote Caluya Islands West of Borocay

Mark Cupitt markcupitt at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 09:28:26 UTC 2013

Thanks Jean-Guilhem

Regards

Mark Cupitt

"If we change the world, let it bear the mark of our intelligence"

See me on LinkedIn <http://ph.linkedin.com/in/markcupitt>

*See me on StackExchange <http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/17846/mark-c>*

The contents of this email are intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed and may contain
recipient, you must not disclose, copy, distribute,
or use the contents of this email. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete the email and any attachments.