[talk-ph] [HOT] Panay Mapping

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Fri Dec 13 14:35:03 UTC 2013

Hi Mark,

I will go through this area in JOSM and assure that all road are traced.

Pierre

________________________________
 De : Mark Cupitt <markcupitt at gmail.com>
À : Dan S <danstowell+osm at gmail.com>; osm-ph <talk-ph at openstreetmap.org>
Cc : "HOT at OSM (Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team)" <hot at openstreetmap.org>
Envoyé le : Vendredi 13 décembre 2013 9h29
Objet : Re: [HOT] Panay Mapping

This task would be very close to the actual area required! (My first look at the Tasking Manager)

http://tasks2.hotosm.org/job/1002#task/860/544/10

Thanks

Mark

Regards

Mark Cupitt

"If we change the world, let it bear the mark of our intelligence"

See me on LinkedIn

See me on StackExchange

The contents of this email are intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain
confidential or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose, copy, distribute,
or use the contents of this email.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete the email and any attachments.

Hi Dan, sorry, the bounding boxs would be as follows: