[talk-ph] SOTM-PH 2013 slides and photos

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 11:57:43 UTC 2013

Our first SOTM-PH event is over!

Slides and photos here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/State_of_the_Map_Philippines_2013

We had some technical problems in streaming the event. But thanks to
jules, most of the presentations were recorded.  We have a few gigs of
video that requires splicing, merging and uploading if anyone has the
chops to do this, let me know.

I intend to write a post about what happened, but one thing I can tell
you, our work is highly appreciated by the humanitarian circle (local
and international) responding to the Yolanda affected areas.