[talk-ph] UAV/Drone imagery over Tacloban

Jean-Guilhem Cailton jgc at arkemie.com
Tue Dec 17 12:43:57 UTC 2013

Hi,

Le 17/12/2013 12:49, Eugene Alvin Villar a écrit :
> Nice! The distortion is quite annoying though.
>
> Anyway, the guys over at Drone Adventures have photographed various
> location in Haiti: http://www.droneadventures.org/2013/05/29/haiti/

And they have volunteered to come to the Philippines to fly their Ebees
and produce open ("libre") orthomosaics and DEM, for areas to be
determined (as have other mapping drones suppliers).

Mark has offered to work with them on the ground to help out.

All that is missing for now is plane tickets, so if anyone has
(relatively small) funding ideas, they are welcome.

Best wishes,

Jean-Guilhem