[talk-ph] Private data in Olongapo

Michael Fast seatsinc at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 08:46:14 UTC 2013

I know that in our area of QC places are known in a similar way: eg. Marcos Compound, Ramos Compound, etc. It doesn't necessarily identify the actual owners but mostly reflects the surnames of the original owners. Some of the names in the Olongapo case, however, seem to be more specific in that they include first names.

Michael