[talk-ph] Cebu health facilities

Marion Singleton singleton_is at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 1 15:04:08 GMT 2013

Hello I am new to this group. I am currently personlly surveying health facilities in the Cebu, Mandaue and Consolacion area of Cebu Province for my own needs. I am a newbie at adding points to the database. I have come across some of the following different types of places both public and private:
	1. Doctor offices
	2. Dental offices
	3. Optometrists
	4. Private clinics with and without emergency facilities

	5. Public clinics with and without emergency facilities
	6. Hospitals
	7. Treatment centers
	8. Birthing Centers

	9. Diagnostic test centers

	10. Health care training facilities and schools

I am sure this is not an exhaustive list. What I need to know is how should each be identified on the map. What codes should I use to enter each one. I have only been using the simplest methods so far but I think it is important to differentiate to help the user find what they need. I would like to discuss this with someone very knowledgeable in this area before starting to enter the data. Please contact me here.

Marion Singleton aka Bossfish