[talk-ph] Possible collaboration with OSM and DOH to locate health facilities

Steeve Ebener steeve.ebener at gaia-geosystems.org
Mon Feb 11 14:24:17 GMT 2013

Hi Eugene,

It seems my last email did not reach the mailing list. I am therefore
sending it again with some complements here regarding the Intellectual
property code which I forgot to mention in my initial email.

I went through section 176 of the code and the issue for the DOH is actually
in the second sentence of this section: “However, prior approval of the
government agency or office wherein the work is created shall be necessary
for exploitation of such work for profit.”

If I am not wrong, OSM ODbl allows for commercial use of the data, right?

Thanks in advance for your feedback on both the above and what is in my
previous email hoping it will reach the mailing list this time.

Take care, Steeve

Steeve Ebener, Ph.D.
CEO Gaia GeoSystems

P.O. Box 795 – P.C. 114, Muscat - Oman
cell: +968 952 57 526
email:  <mailto:steeve.ebener at gaia-geosystems.org>
steeve.ebener at gaia-geosystems.org

web:  <http://www.gaia-geosystems.org/> www.gaia-geosystems.org

Twitter: @GaiaGeosystems

LinkedIn:  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/steeveebener>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/steeveebener

logo_emails_72One Planet, One System

P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. Thank you