[talk-ph] SotM 2013 will be in Birmingham, United Kingdom

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Mon Feb 18 07:29:32 GMT 2013

Hi All,

Just wanted to mention if you do decide to do a fundraiser and want to
post about it on HOT's blog and networks I can assist with that.

I'm not sure if HOT will do any scholarships ourselves, finding funds
for them has been difficult in the past (though we didn't try doing an
internal fundraiser).

Best,

-Kate