[talk-ph] Phivolcs/REDAS interested in using OSM for exposure data

Ervin Malicdem schadow1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 13:51:06 UTC 2013

I included waypoints of PHIVOLCS remote monitoring sites on some of the
active volcanoes I mapped. Might be handy for them if they need it.

http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/node/1985553973
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/node/1985553974
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/node/2180140871
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/node/2180140873

Ervin M.
*Schadow1 Expeditions* - A Filipino must not be a stranger to his own
motherland.
http://www.s1expeditions.com