[talk-ph] New Bing Imagery! (June or July 2013?)

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 09:43:48 UTC 2013

Hi guys,

I have updated the Imagery Coverage Map to add the new Bing imagery
outlines (Bing Batch 12). Check it out here:
http://osmph.github.io/Imagery_Coverage_Map/

With this new batch, northern Luzon is almost 100% covered with
high-resolution satellite imagery. Isabela, Ifugao, Mt. Province, Abra,
Kalinga, and Apayao are now 100% covered. Cagayan and Quirino are now at
least 95% covered, while Nueva Vizcaya and La Union are now at least 90%
covered.