[talk-ph] kaybiang tunnel (new road)

Ervin Malicdem schadow1 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 06:09:16 UTC 2013

The trace in Gmaps for ternate nasugbu road may be from a hunch by an
editor.

I'm having a hard time editing there. In fact I have a lot of edits denied
by non-Filipino RERs.

Ervin Malicdem
Sent using Sony Xperia Z
for Schadow1 Expeditions - A Filipino must not be a stranger to his own
motherland.
http://www.s1expeditions.com