[talk-ph] Announcing "Participatory mapping and LGU decision support tools for Disaster Risk Reduction" Project

Ervin Malicdem schadow1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 14:15:50 UTC 2013

Not that sure if I can do a full 3-day training. It depends on my work
but.. let's see. The ESSC office is at Ateneo, right? I live down south but
I'll also try to attend.

As Carlo asked, can I help remotely?

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 8:16 PM, maning sambale
<emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com>wrote:

> 3 people responded to the poll so far.  2 is OK for July 6.  Is it OK
> for others on July 6?
>

> On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 6:49 PM, maning sambale
> <emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Thanks Carlo and Eugene.
> > I created a poll for the schedule.  Please fill-up on your preferred
> > schedule.
> > http://www.doodle.com/myksx3ff72a8i22v
> >

> > On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 10:57 PM, Carlo Antonio Romero
> > <carlo.romero at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi Maning,
> >>
> >> Ill be happy to participate if there's anything a remote mapper can
> >> contribute.
> >>
> >> Carlo.

> > --
> > cheers,
> > maning
> > "Freedom is still the most radical idea of all" -N.Branden
> > wiki: http://esambale.wikispaces.com/
> > blog: http://epsg4253.wordpress.com/

Ervin M.
*Schadow1 Expeditions* - A Filipino must not be a stranger to his own
motherland.
http://www.s1expeditions.com