[talk-ph] Worldwide node density map

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 06:22:40 UTC 2013

I got curious with why the Canadian province of Newfoundland and Labrador
uniformly looks brighter than the Philippines and I discovered that most of
the nodes there belong to the province's hundreds of thousands of lakes
that were imported from the CANVEC government database.

Here's an example of lakes: http://osm.org/go/cjqHuG67-