[talk-ph] Day dependent turn restriction

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 11:48:33 UTC 2013

One of the question raised during our Cebu City workshop was how to
represent turn restriction for a specific day only. An example are the
roads around Santo Nino Basilica [0] where routing is restricted
during Fridays.  Is there a turn restriction for this?
Is it being used by online routing services like OSRM (Garmin does not
have this)?

I was unable to answer the question but I promised to send the reply
to the participants if we indeed have a schema for this type of data.

Thanks!

[0] http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=10.293924&lon=123.902146&zoom=18&layers=M