[talk-ph] Planned event for mega armchair mapping of Metro Manila and surrounding towns

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 05:45:39 UTC 2013

Some updates.

We have a tasking manager installed for this mega-road mapping:

Manila task: http://osmtm.pgrouting.org/job/5

We will use this service in coordinating the mapping efforts.  For
now, you can use already use it to mark areas
which you think is road "complete" already.  This way, we can
prioritize where to map during the event.

Mapping Dhaka is also starting in coordination with some local
mappers, if you want to help, just grab at task:
http://osmtm.pgrouting.org/job/2

Venue and schedule:  No takers yet for the mapping event in Metro Manila.