[talk-ph] OSM session at the National Remote Sensing Conference on May 29, 2013

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Sat May 11 11:14:25 UTC 2013

The actual event is May 30-31 we are part of the pre-event workshops.
The participants are GIS and Remote sensing practitioners but we can
invite other people as well.

I suggest we go through:
 - OSM basics
 - How to edit/contribute
 - How to use the data (webmap embeds, garmin map, shapefile extracts)