[talk-ph] [HOT] Typhoon Haiyan Mapping Progress

Ervin Malicdem schadow1 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 07:14:57 UTC 2013

updating the Garmin Routable maps based on OSM "daily" until needed.

This is in case an up-to-date GPS offline map may be needed by our field
relief volunteers.

http://www.s1expeditions.com/p/openstreetmaps.html

Ervin Malicdem
for Schadow1 Expeditions - A Filipino must not be a stranger to his own
motherland.
http://www.s1expeditions.com