[talk-ph] Task 360 imagery misalignement

Totor totor_osm at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 16 03:33:19 UTC 2013

Hi,

When trying to trace in the north of cebu, I saw that the new after imagery has quite a big offset.
Bing seems aligned to the GPS traces, but the new imagery is offset. It even looks like the offset is not the same in the east and west side of Cebu...

I have the impression that some users now mark buildings as collapsed, just because the satelite imagery is offset...
Please check carefully when evaluating and even more when validating.

Cheers,

Totor