[talk-ph] Node density visualization

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 01:35:06 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

To visually see the data stats that I sent in my previous email, please
check out the following node density increase map from September 30 to
November 14:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/images/e/e1/Philippines_node_density_increase_from_2013-09-30_to_2013-11-14.png

The significant group mapping activities since September 30 that are quite
visible on this node density map are:

1. ESSC-OSMPH trainings in Pampanga (Candaba, Lubao, and Guagua)
2. HOT mapping due to the 7.2-M earthquake in Bohol (see the bright spot
around Tagbilaran)
3. HOT mapping due to Typhoon Haiyan/Yolanda

Here's the absolute node density map as of November 14:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/images/a/a3/Philippines_node_density_2013-11-14.png