[talk-ph] [HOT] Typhoon Haiyan Tracing -- Please Assist

Jean-Guilhem Cailton jgc at arkemie.com
Sat Nov 30 15:54:24 UTC 2013

Hello Robert, and mappers,

Poignant that you are planning this assessment at Carles and nearby
islands, within the Area of Interest (AOI) that we had suggested to
Google on the CrisisMappers mailing list, on Monday 18th. (Not covered
yet with post-disaster satellite imagery, as far as I can see).

Here are the reports from social media that Cédric had found in this area:
- https://haiyan.crowdmap.com/reports/view/273 (Carles)
- https://haiyan.crowdmap.com/reports/view/70 (Isla Gigantes)
- https://haiyan.crowdmap.com/reports/view/263 (Calagna-an Island)

Do not miss the highly informative and heartbreaking 4:30 video of an
aerial survey over devastated Panay Island:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTaR1p5ZsLk

Best wishes,

Jean-Guilhem