[talk-ph] Bohol earthquake mapping

Mark Cupitt markcupitt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 00:01:24 UTC 2013

https://maps.google.com/maps/user?uid=200362235325593645239&hl=en&ptab=2 is
the guy behind this effort by the looks. He has a bunch of maps up there.

Regards

Mark Cupitt

"If we change the world, let it bear the mark of our intelligence"

See me on LinkedIn <http://ph.linkedin.com/in/markcupitt>

*See me on StackExchange <http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/17846/mark-c>*

The contents of this email are intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed and may contain
recipient, you must not disclose, copy, distribute,
or use the contents of this email. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete the email and any attachments.