[talk-ph] Splitting multipolygon relation

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 07:30:57 UTC 2013

>From the field mapping in Lubao we went to the river control road and
found this waterway=riverbank relation
(http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/relation/1885433)

If you look at the imagery around this area
(http://osm.org/go/4zOlEISSZ?m=), a new dike was built diverting the
flow of water to southward.  The water is does not flow eastward
anymore because of the large dike created

This is verified by our field mapping and the highres DEM image shared
by the LGU (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2096185/Screen%20Shot%202013-10-31%20at%203.28.30%20PM.png)

Can anybody teach me how to split the large multipolygon relation into
two separate relations.

Thanks!