[talk-ph] Waterways in NCR and surrounding provinces

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 01:31:58 UTC 2013

Dear everyone,

We are currently updating all waterways over NCR and parts of Rizal,
Cavite, Laguna, Bulacan, Pampanga and Bataan for an internal research.
We are nearly complete with the first pass of tracing and will start
the review in the coming days.

In some cases, we had to switch the way direction to follow the the
convention [0] that the "direction of the way should be downstream".

Some of the waterways were also used as a relation for administrative
boundaries.
My question is, do admin boundary relations requires that the each
member should have a consistent way direction like waterways?

For your advice.

[0] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:waterway%3Driver#How_to_map