[talk-ph] video mapping

Leonard Soriano banito_pinoy at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 27 02:22:56 UTC 2013

In synchronizing a GPS and digital camera before going out to the field,  I do this manually. I set the time of the camera as sync as possible with the GPS.

Probably it might be the same process for video cameras. Video mapping might require a more perfect timing because since you are moving relatively fast, a difference in time between the two hardware could result to a mismatch of GPS coordinate and the captured video.

--bunny