[talk-ph] Save the Date!

Holly Krambeck hkrambeck at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 14:46:49 UTC 2013

Hey, everyone --

Don't forget to submit your apps for the Philippine Transit App Competition
by September 30! (http://philippine-transit.hackathome.com/)
Participation has far exceeded expectations during
this inaugural competition, and we can't wait to see what everyone comes up
with.

The awards ceremony will be held in Manila at the University of the
Philippines Toyota Auditorium, on *October 14, starting at 5:00 p.m. *Finalists
will present their apps in a lightening round -- and they will be trying
hard to dazzle you, since the audience vote contributes to their overall
score! The event will be followed by a networking reception.

Contribute! Come support your friends and colleagues! See where passions
about transport have led to innovation in the Philippines :-)

See you soon,
Holly

P.S. If you have any questions about the competition or event, feel free to
post questions here or send me an e-mail directly.