[talk-ph] [OSM-talk] High res DigitalGlobe imagery open for tracing through Mapbox Satellite

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 20:16:36 UTC 2014

Some areas that have high-resolution in Mapbox satellite imagery that
aren't covered by Bing include:

- western Siquijor (black and white)
- greater Tagbilaran (cloudy though)
- Bago City, Negros (black and white)
- Ormoc City, Leyte (black and white)
- all of Batanes !!! (color)
- Pag-asa Island, Kalayaan, Palawan !!! (color)
- eastern Surigao City (black and white)
- eastern Kalibo, Aklan (black and white)
- middle of Marinduque (color)
- Calapan, Oriental Mindoro (color)
- Baler, Aurora (color)
- Science City of Muñoz, Nueva Ecija (color)
- Dipolog City, Zamboanga del Norte (black and white)
- Bais City, Negros Oriental (black and white)
- portions near Borongan, Eastern Samar (black and white)
- and many more!

Happy tracing!