[talk-ph] OSM Philippines Server

Mark Cupitt markcupitt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 10:42:53 UTC 2014

Thanks Ervin

Cool, thanks. Are these available somewhere in a Spreadsheet format??

I'm interested in the tags only and their values .. otherwise, I need to
make one ..

Regards

Mark Cupitt

"If we change the world, let it bear the mark of our intelligence"

See me on Open StreetMap <https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Mark_Cupitt>

See me on LinkedIn <http://ph.linkedin.com/in/markcupitt>

*See me on StackExchange <http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/17846/mark-c>*

The contents of this email are intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed and may contain
recipient, you must not disclose, copy, distribute,
or use the contents of this email. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete the email and any attachments.