[talk-ph] tracing individual rice paddies

Erwin Olario govvin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 07:29:24 UTC 2014

It's probably not being used as such but rice are flood crops and the wiki
page for dyke states it as "an embankment built to *restrict the flow of
water or other liquids*" , which in this applies to restricting the water
within the paddies.

Is there a more appropriate tag?

*Erwin Olario*
» email: erwin@ <erwin at ngnuity.net>*n**gnu**IT**y**.**net*
<http://ngnuity.net/> | govvin at gmail.com
» mobile: (PHL): +63 908 817 2013
» OpenPGP key: 3A93D56B | 5D42 7CCB 8827 9046 1ACB 0B94 63A4 81CE 3A93 D56B