[talk-ph] [HOT] Super Typhoon Hagupit (International Name Ruby)

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 12:52:27 UTC 2014

Hi Mark,

This map is manually updated usually soon after someone notices that there
is new Bing imagery. Bing never regularly announces that they have added
new imagery so if someone notices that there's something new, I or another
person will try to update the GeoJSON shapes in the following Github
repository:
https://github.com/OSMPH/Imagery_Coverage_Map

Anyway, updates to this map is always announced on this mailing list. The
previous announcement was this message sent last September:
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-ph/2014-September/005286.html

Regards,
Eugene