[talk-ph] TYPHOON RUBY - TASK CREATION NOTICE #801 - URGENT RESPONSE

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 11:45:10 UTC 2014

According to the latest forecast, Hagupit/Ruby's expected landfall will be
this evening around the area of Dolores.
http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=14/12.0376/125.4837

Lots of settlements here still need detailed mapping.  It is now marked as
priority in task 801: http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/801
Since the HIU tiles is panchromatic, it maybe difficult to do buildings.
But, experienced mappers can easily do this.
Please focus of settlements near the coast (usually along the major road).

Thanks!