[talk-ph] Fwd: Forum on improved analytics of social media during emergencies -10 Dec 2014

Ervin Malicdem schadow1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 14:04:11 UTC 2014

This forum organized by UNOCHA has been canceled due to TS Hagupit
humanitarian activation and will be re-scheduled on an indefinite date,
according to Mr. Joseph Addawe.

Ervin M.
*Schadow1 Expeditions* - A Filipino must not be a stranger to his own
motherland.
http://www.s1expeditions.com

On Fri, Nov 28, 2014 at 10:49 PM, maning sambale <emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com