[talk-ph] Project NOAH asking everyone to map in OSM

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 00:25:04 UTC 2014

Can I suggest that we use either ref=* or nat_ref=* tag for the DOH
facility code assigned to each hospital? This tag is intended for
indicating reference numbers/codes/IDs as assigned by some official
authority.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:ref

For example, East Avenue Medical Center is assigned the code 504. So we
should add ref=504 or nat_ref=504 to the hospital POI.

You can find a list of DOH facility codes here:
http://uhmis2.doh.gov.ph/doh_facility/rfacilitieslist.php?pageno=1&t=rfacilities&recperpage=ALL