[talk-ph] talk-ph Digest, Vol 67, Issue 19

Erwin Olario govvin at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 23:54:30 UTC 2014

Dear Steve,

Thank you for the very helpful information. It's great to hear someone from
DOH about this.

Perhaps NOAH doesn't actually intend to duplicate the efforts of DOH. This
might be a good time for both agencies to work together, since both appear
to be working towards the same goal.

So, where can the public find and use the DOH information regarding these
health facilities (NHFR codes, geographic location, other relevant
information)? Importing these information in bulk is possible in OSM,
provided any licensing issue (as mentioned by Eugene) are ironed out.

It's stuff like this that we (the public) should be able to get from
data.gov.ph.

*Erwin Olario*
» email: erwin@ <erwin at ngnuity.net>*n**GNU**it**y**.**net*<http://ngnuity.net/>
 | govvin at gmail.com
» mobile: (PHL): +63 908 817 2013 | (USA): +1 347 746 9461
» OpenPGP key: 3A93D56B | 5D42 7CCB 8827 9046 1ACB 0B94 63A4 81CE 3A93 D56B