[talk-ph] Concluded Mapping Expedition of the Cordilleras

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 11:11:51 UTC 2014

This reminds me of the great map atlas by Conklin the "Ethnographic
Atlas of Ifugao", where his team practically mapped individual rice
paddies!
The book is out of print and I can't get a decent photo of the maps
over the internet, I only found this one:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/CONKLIN-ATLAS-OF-THE-IFUGAO-/390687755077

In some of the maps (not shown in the ebay link above), you can
actually see individual rice paddies outlined including the purpose of
each one.