[talk-ph] Geodetic Engineering NSTP-CWTS class maps Mayon Volcano towns

Ervin Malicdem schadow1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 02:09:00 UTC 2014

This is good news! I had my mapping expedition at Oas, Ligao, Daraga,
Legazpi, and Tiwi last December 2012 when satellite imagery tracing is not
yet possible. This time with their efforts, they will cover more!

Ervin Malicdem
for Schadow1 Expeditions - A Filipino must not be a stranger to his own
motherland.
http://www.s1expeditions.com