[talk-ph] Increasing demand for OSM talks and workshops

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 00:28:08 UTC 2014

Hi maning,

Might it be more prudent if we can consolidate several of the requests into
1, preferably in Manila? Outside of Manila, there is no group of mappers
who are also interested in spreading the word or giving lectures,
workshops, and tutorials.

I think it would also help if we can create a PDF (brochure? presentation?)
of some sort to provide to these requesting groups as a basic introduction
to OSM. If they would like to learn more, then we can proceed with
coordination.

Eugene