[talk-ph] OSM back in June 2007 compared to now

Mark Cupitt markcupitt at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 09:48:38 UTC 2014

What an awesone site. Just goes to show the power of OSM and the Open
Source initiatives ..

Manila is unbelievable  .. almost nothing there ..

Regards

Mark Cupitt

"If we change the world, let it bear the mark of our intelligence"

See me on Open StreetMap <https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Mark_Cupitt>

See me on LinkedIn <http://ph.linkedin.com/in/markcupitt>

*See me on StackExchange <http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/17846/mark-c>*

The contents of this email are intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed and may contain
recipient, you must not disclose, copy, distribute,
or use the contents of this email. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete the email and any attachments.