[talk-ph] Guagua mapping progress and tagging evacuation centers

FredMoine f_moine at cartong.org
Thu Jun 5 05:20:10 UTC 2014

Dear All,

For me it is an interesting topic that we had to manage in DRR

But the crucial question will be

Who maintain the database, if we put in OSM, it means that every 6
months or year somebody is going to do a survey and update

Our a team (call center), contributor are in charge to update those
informations.

It will dangerous to have it in OSM without any update and perhaps an
option should be to  access to an external database.

All the best FredM