[talk-ph] Project NOAH encouraging mapping through OSM

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Tue Jun 24 14:47:40 UTC 2014

I am happy to see that the awesome OpenstreetMap community is recognized by Noah. You should communicate on this on the HOT discussion list to give examples of usefulness of Activations like the Haiyan / Yolanda Activation.

And let's hope they will also use the OSM basemap on the front page of their site.

Is there any functional link to Websafe impact assessment tool ?

regard

Pierre