[talk-ph] Pampanga LGUs need a bit more help

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 11:20:04 UTC 2014

Hi,

As I mentioned the other day, our partner LGUs in Pampanga is
continuing the basemap updating in OSM. They do need a bit more help
from other volunteers.  As the rainy season has arrived, more updates
from OSM is always helpful.  We have a tasking manager jobs for this.

Lubao - the Municipal Planning and Development Office is currently
updating their Comprehensive Land Use Plan (CLUP) integrating new
developments and hazard layers in to their plans.  The main source of
their existing landuse data will now be OSM.  The priorities for map
updates are existing landuse and structures (building).  Tasking job
link: http://tasks.hotosm.org/job/329

Guagua - the Municipal DRRM Office, is now preparing barangay level
evacuation and escape route maps.  This will be validated and later on
posted to each barangay as a guide in the case of flooding. The
priorities for map updates are existing landuse and structures
(building).  Tasking job link: http://tasks.hotosm.org/job/331

Of course, you are also encouraged to validate completed task and
invalidate if necessary. Just provide constructive comments on what
improvements are needed.

Advance thanks to all!