[talk-ph] readysaster hackathon OSM talk

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Fri May 2 11:38:12 UTC 2014

Overpass API and Overpass Turbo as you have mentioned in a separate email
is probably the best OSM resource that developers can use.

Of course they can also use the various routing APIs such as OSRM. Or use
the Trimet trip planner software such as the one tried by the developers
during last year's App Challenge.