[talk-ph] Mapping event this Friday, April 18th

Chad Blevins cblevins at usaid.gov
Thu May 15 13:42:14 UTC 2014

Dear OSM PH,

I wanted to let everyone know George Washington University has completed
the grading from the mapathon we held a few weeks ago for General Santos
and Davao City.  During the process of grading we try to clean up some
edits, but inevitability can't get them all.  I appreciate everyone staying
clear of those areas during this process, and look forward to supporting
OSM mapping in the Philippines in the future.

Please let me know if you have ideas on ways we can collaborate or support
the great work you are doing down the road.

Regards,
Chad

*Chad Blevins*
GeoCenter