[talk-ph] Tagging on OSMPH

Mark Cupitt markcupitt at gmail.com
Sun May 25 06:19:57 UTC 2014

Ok, I will check for both instances then,

Actually, the colon ':" in the tag name can confuse a database in some
circumstances, if anyone is messing with this themselves, you have to
denote the column header as "place:ph" with double quotes

Regards

Mark Cupitt

"If we change the world, let it bear the mark of our intelligence"

See me on Open StreetMap <https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Mark_Cupitt>

See me on LinkedIn <http://ph.linkedin.com/in/markcupitt>

*See me on StackExchange <http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/17846/mark-c>*

The contents of this email are intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed and may contain
recipient, you must not disclose, copy, distribute,
or use the contents of this email. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete the email and any attachments.