[talk-ph] [HOT] Wikimedia Germany awards HOT with Zedler-Award for Taifun Haiyan Project

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sun May 25 14:06:08 UTC 2014

After all the media publications, we now receive the Deutch Wikimedia
Zedler-Award! Thanks to the OpenStreetMap contributors from 82
countries, the developpers and coordinators that made this possible.
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Zedler-Preis#Der_Zedler-Preis_2014

If you want to retweet

english

https://twitter.com/pierzen/status/470562696614924288