[talk-ph] Mapping party in CSJDM, Bulacan

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 00:48:08 UTC 2014

Hi Jessie,

November 22 was suggested as a possible date for this OSM training/workshop
for CSJDM in order to tie up with the OSM Geography Awareness Week.

Is this OK? Please also inform us what kind of event the city would find
beneficial. I think an introduction to what OSM is and how it is being used
by various LGUs and local organizations especially for DRRM is a good
start. We can then have follow-up trainings or sessions in the future. :-)

~Eugene