[talk-ph] Mappers doing "adding attribute"

Erwin Olario govvin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 20:51:54 UTC 2014

Great suggestion from Eugene to merge nodes into polygons. FWIW, in the
JOSM editor, the shortcut key to merge nodes is "M".

*Erwin Olario*
» email: erwin@ <erwin at ngnuity.net>*n**gnu**IT**y**.**net*
<http://ngnuity.net/> | govvin at gmail.com
» mobile: (PHL): +63 908 817 2013
» OpenPGP key: 3A93D56B | 5D42 7CCB 8827 9046 1ACB 0B94 63A4 81CE 3A93 D56B

>>> http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Khym/history