[talk-ph] SOTM-PH 2014?

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 12:22:48 UTC 2014

Well, why not have a monthly event related to OSM? :-)

Last July we had a Mappy Hour hosted by Maning and his family.
Last September we had a Mapping Party in Santa Ana, Manila.
This November we will join the FOSS4G track at the PhilGEOS conference.

We could have another Mappy Hour this October.
We can have another simple Mapping Party in December.
Then SOTM-PH in 2015. :-)

I'm actually envious of the London OSM community because they have regular
meetups every fortnight (every 2 weeks):
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/London#Upcoming_Events